Denali Furniture is family-owned and operated right here in Portland, Oregon.
We have a lot of fun here, which means our work is a true labor of love. Whether you want to buy an existing piece, or commission one with a slab of wood in mind, we give you the one-on-one attention you deserve. We cost less than the other guys, too. Our customers are really important to us, and our friendly staff makes certain you are 100% satisfied.
Since our company opened its doors in 2004, we’ve been building some of the finest, most unique furniture in the Pacific Northwest. Our live-edge designs use the natural beauty of the wood, accentuating the naturally occurring shape and grain of the top-quality wood we use for our pieces.
Pieces that come out of our workshop are hand-crafted from start to finish.
- Our wood is locally sourced from Washington, Oregon, and Idaho.
- We build to accentuate the natural features and beauty of the wood that comes through our doors.
- We work with local arborists to make sure our wood is properly sourced.
- Much of our wood comes from deadfall or urban salvage logs. Our furniture saves these trees from becoming firewood.
- We build to last: our furniture is heirloom-quality from top to bottom.
- Our metalwork is performed in-house, by our skilled craftsmen. Much of the scrap metal for our cast iron bases comes from melted down engine blocks, or other waste metals.
- We build, we recycle, we re-purpose.
- Our furniture is built with ecological responsibility, and longevity in mind.
- We build to last, and it shows.